We are still waiting for this to pass parliament. But we think this will be…
Stage 3 information has now been announced.
Legislation still needs to be passed, so finer details are not yet available, When I have them I will forward them on.
- $1500/fortnight to employers to be passed onto employees to keep connected to an employer
- Available to full and part time workers, sole traders, and casuals employed for 12 months or more.
- Will apply via ATO for workers that were on books as at 1 March.
- If employee terminated since 1 March, then they will still be eligible
- Business turnover needs to have reduced by 30% or more to be eligible for the scheme
- Will be linked to STP lodgements for employers/employees
- The income test for the job seeker has been lifted to $79,000
Link to Register on the ATO Website Here: https://www.ato.gov.au/general/gen/JobKeeper-payment
You will need your company details – ABN, email, phone number. I did my business just now it takes a few seconds. I believe they will then email you the “how to” when they have the info.
If you would like me to register you for this and then help with the application for it once it comes through please just email me back and I will get that done.